The High Value Manufacturing Catapult is the go-to place for manufacturing technology innovation in the UK. Our seven centres across the country cover the full range of manufacturing technology capabilities, from materials to biologics and from automation to virtual reality, from additive manufacturing to metal forming.
Our centres offer open access to the latest industrial scale equipment, leading expertise and an environment of collaboration between industry, academia and government. We work with businesses of all sizes and all sectors to help turn ideas into commercial applications by addressing the gap in and accelerating the activity between technology concept and commercialisation.
The HVM Catapult’s centres are:
• National Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS)
• University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC)
• Manufacturing Technology Centre
• National Composites Centre
• Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre